Saturday, September 10, 2011

I mean...seriously...how am I single?!?!

MOST of the time...I don't really care what people think about me. This can refer to really serious decisions in my life....that's another blog for another day, but it can also refer to "me just being me". You will always hear me say in a very sarcastic tone, "I mean, seriously, how am I single?". I am usually up for anything. I love making people laugh, and to be honest, I love being the center of attention(unless it is for something serious). Bless the man that decides to marry me one day.

 I am very blessed with a wonderful group of friends. Some I have literally known my entire life, and the others...well it feels like they have always been there. I recently told someone at work, I am so glad to be out of the stage where you worry about what everyone else thinks. Man, did that get me in trouble in high school (Again, another blog for another day). Ha. I would much rather enjoy life and have fun being silly and being who I am, then being miserable worried about other peoples thoughts. Just my random thought for the day! Enjoy the hideous, embarrassing photos...they all brought back fun memories!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the good laugh! I'm pretty sure I took a lot of those pictures including the last one at Katie's for bunco...bahahahaha! I laugh so hard every time I see that! Oh and let's talk about the one where you have plastic wrap on because you were pretending to be a baby being birthed out at Olivia's bachelorette party! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete